Saturday 13 June 2015

Fund raising on hold for now (so ignore this morning's post)

Amazing day. I'm pretty sure we have enough from people and businesses to underwrite us for the cost of any overseas treatment if required. Am therefore stopping the fundraising for now and once we know if we are definitely going or not, will pay via those willing to help underwrite and then repay them whilst Lauren & I were away via fundraising back here. So great outcome to at least give us a parachute if it's needed.

There are things still happening behind the scenes including a possibility of a drug availability. At this stage we're still planning around a worst case scenario in terms of costs and treatment, which if needed at last minute, our underwriters will fund initially and if it improves, well it might be less or nothing. So ignore funding details on previous post unless you hear differently from me via this blog.

Thank you for the phone calls today and ones to Julie. I wouldn't pull this funding if I wasn't sure the people concerned were not sincere in their support. Unbelievable how this has all transpired in less than a week. If you are wondering why I never put a figure on this morning's post it is because I'm still seeking clarification from the RAH of the actual correct figure.

A boring day would be very welcome right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment