Monday 19 October 2015

Not such good news today

I'm not sure the comment "I have relapsed again" below is technically correct as I'm not sure if we were ever given a remission status, but Lauren's facebook update puts you in the picture. Much happening behind the scenes. Lots of confusion and unanswered questions at the moment being followed up with the right people.

Lil Update: I have relapsed again. Found a lump on my left neck/shoulder area about 2 weeks ago, had an ultrasound and biopsy on it last week and I got told this morning it is leukaemia. Not sure what the plan is yet but I'm having further scans today and a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow to make sure it's no where else. Will let you all know more as soon as I know more. ‪#‎FUCKLEUKAEMIA‬ ‪#FUCKCANCER‬

No comments:

Post a Comment